PHANET works to achieve the following objectives:
- To raise 1 million intercessors in Ghana by 2020.
- To build and sustain a worldwide network of phone-based intercession and prayer meetings.
- To have a PHANET branch in every region of Ghana by December 2013.
- To have a PHANET branch in every district of Ghana by December 2020.
- To hold regular regional and national intercessory prayer festivals for all network members every year.
- To establish PHANET branches in every secondary and tertiary institution in Ghana by 2020.
- To establish PHANET branches in 150 countries by 2050
- To revive churches in Ghana, Africa, and the world at large.
- To support the ministries of members of the network.